ORIGINAL DANISH DESIGN | FREE DHL EXPRESS WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Nordsø – NEON II 316 – 25% pre-order
- Original Danish design
- Ultra-slim. Just 10.5 mm
- Premium 9039 automatic movement
- Sapphire crystal front and back
- Swiss SuperLuminova BGW9 luminous
- 200 meter / 20 ATM water resistance
- Pre-order. Shipping in April
- 25% pre-order payment – The rest 75% is due prior to shipping.
Our slimmest mechanical watch to date
NORDSØ is our take on the modern skin diver that is both ergonomic, sleek, and elegant.
It is the watch you can wear for the weekend waterside adventure and at the office the following Monday.
NORDSØ is designed with slimness and ergonomics in mind, with a case height of just 10.5 mm and a water resistance rating of 20 ATM/660 ft/200 m.
Despite its thin profile, NORDSØ can water pressure of up to 200 meters/660 ft.
The diameter of NORDSØ is 40mm, and the length of the watch is 47mm, which in our experience is the perfect size for most wrists.
The watch’s lugs are rounded, and the built-in bracelet follows the hand’s contours, ensuring an elegant and classic look.
We worked hard to create a noticeable contrast between the polished and brushed steel, which can be seen along the sides of the watch, where the lugs are chamfered in a high-gloss polished, shiny finish.
We have created NORDSØ in a series of unique color ways, with some models limited to just 20 pcs each.
GALATIC PURPLE, CORAL CYAN, NEON II, and the golden ECRU SEPIA all have a dial with a unique circular brushed finish, which gives the dial depth and character.
The remaining dials in the NORDSØ collection come with a diamond-shaped geometric pattern. Note that the text on this – as well as the logo – is beautifully integrated into the diamond-shaped pattern.
Looks are not everything. Specifications matter. That is why we have equipped NORDSØ with quality components from top to bottom:
Size: 40 mm diameter, 47 mm length, 10,5 mm height (including sapphire)
Glass: Sapphire front and back with 6-layer AR coating
Water resistance: 200 m / 660 ft / 20 ATM
Luminous: SuperLuminova® BGW9 (Premium Grade) on hands, indices, and bezel.
Bezel: 120 click uni-directional high-gloss polished ceramic bezel
Movement: Miyota 9039 Premium Series Automatic movement. 42-hour power reserve. 28.800 BPH.
Case and bracelet: 316L surgical-grade stainless steel
40 mm diameter. 20 mm lug width. 47 mm lug-to-lug, 10.5 mm height.
Sapphire crystal (front and back).
6-layer AR coating.
316L surgical-grade stainless steel.
120-click ceramic bezel.
With Swiss SuperLuminova® BGW9 on markers and hands.
Movement / Caliber
Premium Miyota 9039 automatic movement. 28800 BPH.
20 ATM / 200 meters / 660 ft
120-click uni-directional ceramic bezel.
Luminous markers with Swiss SuperLuminova® BGW9 Luminous